Domino 4.4.1 (March 2021)¶
Upgrades & Enhancements
- You can now define content security policies for published Domino web apps. By default, any direct request made from the front-end of a web app is blocked unless it’s whitelisted by your Domino administrator. To learn more, please see: Content security policies.
- Fixed an issue that set the incorrect role for new users on an upgraded deployment.
- Fixed an issue that prevented roles from being assigned to users when performing a Domino upgrade.
- Fixed an issue that prevented workspaces from launching.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a model’s name from being updated when using the Python wrapper for the Domino API.