Domino can automatically adapt most Docker images and containers This functionality makes it easy to use pre-built images from external catalogs like the GPU-optimized NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC) containers in Domino.
- Create an NVIDIA NGC Environment in Domino
Get the path for the NGC container and then create the image.
- Create an Intel AI Kit Environment in Domino
Use the Intel AI Kit container image natively in Domino.
- Create a MATLAB Environment in Domino
Set up the Environment for an interactive MATLAB® session in Domino.
- Create a Stata Environment in Domino
Create the Environment needed to use Stata in Domino.
- Use SAS as a Workspace
Create an environment so you can use interactive SAS® sessions.
- Anaconda legal considerations
Legal consideration for using Anaconda in Domino.
- Manually create an Environment with a pre-built image
Customize images for use in Domino without using the automatic compatibility feature.
- Pre-requisites for automatic custom image compatibility
Requirements for custom images that use the automatic compatibility feature.