Domino is a Kubernetes native platform. You can install it on many different kinds of infrastructure. It’s deployed and configured with a tool called fleetcommand-agent.
Review the requirements to install Domino.
- Installation overview
Install Domino and review the installation process, regardless of platform.
- Install with Token and Fleetcommand Command Line Interface (CLI)
Install Domino with Fleetcommand’s CLI if you have an installation token from your Solutions Architect.
- Private or offline installation
Install Domino without a connection to the Internet.
- fleetcommand-agent Install Tool
The primary tool to install, configure, and upgrade Domino.
- Upgrade Domino
Upgrade your Domino install.
- Dataset upgrade prior to 4.5
Review improvements to Datasets in Domino 4.5+.
- Installer configuration examples
Review examples of Domino config files.