Domino is a Kubernetes native platform. You can install it on many different kinds of infrastructure. It’s deployed and configured with a tool called fleetcommand-agent.
Review the requirements to install Domino.
- Installation Process
Install Domino and review the installation process, regardless of platform.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Deployments
Install Domino on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS).
- Azure Deployments
Install Domino on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Deployments
Install Domino on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE).
- Private or Offline Installation
Install Domino without a connection to the Internet.
- fleetcommand-agent Install Tool
The primary tool to install, configure, and upgrade Domino.
- Upgrade Domino
Upgrade your Domino install.
- Set Up Custom Certificates
Configure Domino to connect to private services.
- Installer Configuration Examples
Review examples of Domino config files.
- User Acceptance Testing
Verify that Domino features work as expected.
- Troubleshoot Installation
Test for, and fix common installation pitfalls.